An instant access downloadable programme that will show you where to find Associate Opportunities and more importantly how to get them!
THIS PROGRAMME IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- Considering working as an associate freelance trainer but not sure if it’s right for you
- Looking for associate work but not clear on where to start
- Fed up with spending fruitless hours on the web searching for training companies and associate opportunities
- Anxious and uncertain about how to approach training companies and market yourself effectively
- Concerned about your lack of success in getting associate work so far
WARNING: This is not a get rich quick programme which promises to transform your business overnight.
BUT it DOES contain straightforward practical advice – not just from me but from training companies who recruit associates – which will save you time as well as improve your chances of securing work. I’ll tell you what works and what doesn’t. And I’ll show you what you need to do in easy stages.
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to decide if associate work is right for you – what you need to know before you go jumping in!
- How to find associate opportunities without overwhelm – 5 simple strategies you can use to track training companies down
- How to assess if a particular training company is a good match for you and your skills – as well as your bank balance!
- How to make a speculative approach to a training company confidently and with purpose – the best way of getting your foot in the door
- How to increase your chances of being successful in getting associate work – what turns training companies off and what they look for in potential associates
- How to stand out in a crowded marketplace
- The 1 thing you must do if you want to make a massive difference to your success rate of getting work as an associate – guaranteed!
AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET
- 2 x Audio Master Classes on How To Find Associate Work and How To Increase Your Chances of Securing It
- Transcripts of the Audios
- List of Resources to Help You Find Associate Opportunities
- Access to The Trainers Training Company Forum – ask me and other Freelance Trainers questions about Associate Work or any other business issue
All this for just £37 !
“I was delighted to be emailed by a company via Sharon’s associate alert service and even more delighted to be offered a training opportunity with them. So, thank you very much Sharon, your Associate Alert service is a brilliant way of developing contacts and gaining work!”
Chris Marsden - Keep Track Coaching and Training www.keeptrackcoachingandtraining.co.uk
“I met Sharon via Twitter and she has proved to be inspirational with all the support and information she sends out to freelance trainers looking for opportunities. I have had opportunities sent to me every week since I have been in connection with Sharon. This week I have secured a new contract thanks to Sharon recommending me. Thank you Sharon, keep us the brilliant work”
Phil Clarkson - Interactive Training Solutions
Trainers Training Company
www.TheTrainersTrainingCompany.co.uk the UK’s premier resource to help freelance trainers create and grow successful businesses. Sharon has been in training and development for 20 years both as a corporate Training Manager, freelance trainer and business owner. As a freelance trainer herself she has had direct experience and insights into the challenges involved in running a successful training business. The Trainers Training Company was established in 2009 as a direct response to the needs and requests that came from other freelance trainers who were struggling to get their businesses off the ground or wanted to make their existing businesses much more profitable. Sharon is passionate about helping freelance trainers to succeed and enjoy the adventure of being a business owner!
Founder of The Trainers Training Company
“I loved Sharon’s online course and continued to work with her on a one-to-one basis after completing the online materials. The one-to-one work helped me to put what I’d learned into practice and build a framework for my business. Sharon’s no-nonsense approach kept me on task and her insight often shed light on the reasons behind some of my stumbling blocks. I would definitely work with Sharon again and would recommend Sharon’s training and coaching to anyone wanting to develop their own training business.”
Fiona Strachan - Owner and Parent Coach - Adopt Resources www.adoptresources.co.uk